Monday, July 14, 2008

So Far So Good

Hubby has been gone for less then a day but we are doing great! I had a small moment (okay it was closer to three hours of gaming time but that's it) where I wallowed a little but I'm back on top and still feeling great. I go walking again tomorrow morning and that seems to help my day. My problem with walking is that I have a negative attitude about that as well. I'm glad I go walking everyday and look forward to it but I complain the whole walk. I need to work on this otherwise my walking buddies might dump me. Man I need to work on having a positive attitude with hubby and with walking. Hopefully I can do both. If not I'm sure you'll hear about it.

Good Luck with your trials! Remember that they are blessings.

1 comment:

Lia said...

I suggest counteracting your negative brain mice with a positive statement chaser. It seems to balance things out and keep you from spiraling downward. ;)

"X sucks. But Y is lovely!"