Monday, July 7, 2008
Happy Happy Joy Joy
So back to life as normal. Only not so much because my walking buddy will be camping this week, then my hubby goes camping the next week then we have a week off before I go camping with the kids. Oh Joy. I must admit that I look at camping through my father's eyes. Not very kindly. I mean why walk away (literally) from a perfectly good bed and home for that matter only to go sleep on a hard ground outside with the bugs. I enjoy being outside but I love sleeping in my own bed with my fan running all night drowning out the noise of the world. So why would I go someplace that gives me NONE of the comforts of home where I will be able to hear every little creepy thing that passes by my tent in the night. Ick I am not looking forward to this. But the kids are excited and hubby is excited (must be a genetic disorder from his side) so I will go and be happy about the whole experience. We can have fun just like the Cleavers. Come to think of it, did June ever go camping?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment