Today is Mister's B-day and I am throwing him a good size party. This is also the first bday party I am doing that is based solely on one cartoon Character. I have done several parties and I like to think that I'm pretty good and coming up with different games and stuff that tie in with the theme. But usually I do broader themes. Princess, Tea Party, or things like that. True this is the first "Boy Party" but I think it would have been much easier if I weren't tied down to One thought. IT is drving me crazy.
Anyway there is my complaint for the day. Wish me luck. If I remember I will post how the party went. Have a happier day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How did it go?? I have you to thank for the successful fairy/spider party I threw for Abby yesterday. Your ideas were gold. Thanks again!!!!
Who was the character?
Post a Comment