Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Grumph

I have been meaning to post for sometime but I have gotten upset every time I logged on here because some freaky person found my blog and commented. It really made me mad because I have tried to keep this blog as unaccessible as possible. Man the Crazies are everywhere. So as soon as I calm down I will either post or most likely I will just make a new blog. We'll see. Have a happy time anyway.

6 comments:

Smendrick said...

That's why my SIL changed hers to an invite-only blog.

Ella said...

GO PRIVATE!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry. I am really thinking I will go private in the next month just for that reason. In fact I am signing this annonymous just so that it doesn't track to mine. Good luck, if you do change you will have to let me know the new web addy. I enjoy your blog!
Janet

Lady said...

I hope you don't think I'm the freaky person??! Love ya!

Cutey said...

No the Crazy that posted was someone who comment had nothing to do with my post but was telling me I find Jesus or jump of a cliff basically.

Anonymous said...

That's weird, I have never gotten any weird comments...I wonder why...