I have really been struggling lately with the fact that my kids are growing up. Chicka is now 13 years old. But just last week I was telling her about a movie centered on a group of kids her age. Only the kids were 10 and 11. Oops. Then today as I was getting ready to send my kids off to school, I totally forgot that Mister now goes to school. Everyday. With Munchkin and Mita. Luckily he didn't forget and was ready for the day. Even fed himself breakfast.
I love each of the stages my kids are in right now. Chicka is now bantering with us and is really quick-witted (must take after me!) Munchkin loves being a big sister and is (mostly) ready to help out whenever I need her. Mita being 8 is beginning to understand what this whole Gospel thing is about and love seeing her excited about making good choices and trying her best to follow Jesus. Mister loves to play sports. He just finished playing soccer for the fall and can't wait to start Basketball in Jan. Every spare minute he has he is outside playing some kind of ball. Rita is talking up a storm and is picking up on new words all the time. Her vocab is HUGE and I love listening to her play all sorts of make believe.
Life is so fun right now. Hope you are enjoying life too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey! I found your blog! Thanks for putting a link on facebook. :) I browsed some of your old posts. You are awesome! I's gunna put you on my blog list. :)
johnpaulandmaryella.blogspot.com
Post a Comment