Thursday, May 29, 2008

Hello, remember me?


Apparently I have not updated this blog as often as I should. So I will try and repent of that now. But honestly this has been a busy week. I can't wait for school to end tomorrow or for Saturday to come. As some of you may know my cute daughter Munchkin is getting baptized on Saturday! (and of course you are all invited) We are so excited for her and glad she has made this choice. And yes she did make this choice and was not brainwashed into it. She has a real testimony though small it may be. I'm really impressed with my kids because it seems to me that they are more aware of what is happening around them and what it means. I've always heard the statement that kids today know so much more than we did at their age, and I always thought "Well yeah, you forgot most of it and much of the stuff I know didn't exist when you were growing up." I was a very arrogant child. But it really is true, it's like their brain can process more info than we can or could. I'm so happy to see Munchkin make this step in her life and I can't wait to be a part of it. (Or can I since she asked me to talk about the Holy Ghost, Yikes)

Anyway my family is doing well and happy and I hope all of you are too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you on the kids today being more aware then they used to be. Kids are amazing!