As you have all read before, I have been struggling with how to do everything and still balance my home life. Well as I was reading the Church News this weekend I came across a talk Pres. Monson gave at Womens Conference, this is a part of his talk...
Into the tapestry of life are also woven threads of service, love and kindness to others, President Monson said. "Sometimes, my dear sisters, you feel inadequate and ineffective because you can't do all that you feel you should. Rather than continually dwelling on what still needs to be done, pause occasionally and reflect on all that you do and have done. It is most significant.
That really cheered me up, plus I later read (as someone has commented) Mosiah Chapter 4 which talks about only doing as much as you can. And on top of that we had some great Mother's Day talks in Church. I felt really great Sunday. Then today I read the great comments that you sweethearts had left. Thank you so much. It's great to have friends like you who are willing to buoy me up when I need it.
Stay happy and Cute!--ME
3 comments:
I love it when that happens. I'm glad your feeling better
Oh, I am so glad that you have started this Blog. I think it is helping you immensely in ways that are yet to be understood. I love you and know that you are valuable and cherished by many.
Post a Comment