Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Don't forget to do the Dishes

My goal this summer is to have a clean AND organized house. After you stop laughing, I want to read my reasons.
1. Fire Safety Issues - Any nitwit can tell you that if your house is a mess it will go up in flames faster IF a fire starts.
2. DCFS - I'm sure that if a person from the "wondreful" state department had walked into my house this past month I would have ended up the 6o'clock news.
3. Happy Hubby - He loves a clean house ALMOST as much as he loves a good back scratch. Lucky for me it's not reversed.
4. Party House - Hello!? Who want's to have a party in a really gross house? If my kids are always having their friends over HERE than I always know where my kids are at.

No comments: